Tuesday 2 August 2016

VIDEO One Month Only! Thoughtful Branches Bundle

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Oh my - how much are you going to love the Thoughtful Branches Bundle? Well Stampin' Up! are tempting us again - this time with a stamp set and matching framelits that are ONLY available this month or while stocks last.




If you have any £4.50 vouchers from Bonus day purchases last month - remember to use them to discount your order.








If you'd like to order having watched the video, just contact me or click on the images below to go straight to my online store.

Love Elizabeth X

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.