Friday 17 June 2016

Braying with Decorative Masks

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a basic ombre technique using our new Sponge Brayers. Here I have combined them with the Hears & Stars Decorative Masks to make easy graduated backgrounds. The masks are on page 181 - or you can make a mask with any punch or die you choose.

Just lay the mask over the white card, secure with washi tape and roll over using your Sponge Brayer and choice of ink. Easy!





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.