Friday 13 May 2016

Wetland meets Timeless Textures

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room

Today's card uses two of my favourite go-to stamp sets. One newish, one has been around for a while.

Wetlands is the one that uses the reflecting birds, the greeting and the grasses, but it works so well with Timeless Textures, which provided the marshy green and waterline.

I simply stamped in Soft Sky, Old Olive and Soft Suede and sponged in Soft Suede ink to achieve the effect.

Love those stamps!




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.