Friday, 27 November 2015

Are you a last minute Lou?

Hello Everyone,

Are you a last minute Lou? Are you thinking you must get started with your Christmas cards - but you don't have time? Well fear not - I have the very project for you.

Simply stamp the cord & cap and greeting images from To You & Yours, cut a sparkly bauble with the Delicate Ornaments Thinlets Dies - or a large circle punch - glue it on and your work here is done!

Quick and easy - and beautiful too!




Love Elizabeth X

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eliz.... Hope u remember me... :) After long I just stopped by my reading list & sought u & was happy to reminisce the time when you inspired me to crafting... Had taken a back seat for longer than i expected... but trying to find myself back into crafts.... I hope you r doing good & in peace... Loads of love & (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erum Group is a multinational group of companies with mainly Spanish capital, dedicated to the manufacture of hangers and other plastic products, manufacture of Hangers direct and metal, recycling of plastic, waste management and environmental consultancy, the manufacture of parts in the automotive, promotional items, products of European army, among others, and manufacturing of plastic and paper bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X