Thursday 24 September 2015

Traditional Winter Wishes

Hello Everyone


 Today's projects are taking a traditional look at winter images with the Winter Wishes stamp set from Stampin' Up!

In the sled image I used the Woodland Embossing Folder as a background in Very Vanilla and sponged Soft Suede in over it to make the embossed image pop. Just love that effect.

I finished by winding Linen Thread around the image and adding Neutrals Candy Dots.


For the second card I picked out the sleighs. I cut them out and sponged them. I added some Designer Paper from the Typeset pack and some images from the beautiful Winter Wonderland stamp set - that co-ordinate very all with Winter Wishes.

Hope you like this vintage look at the season.



Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.