Tuesday 3 February 2015

VIDEO Brayered Butterfly

Hello Everyone

Today's video shows how you can achieve this multi-tonal effect on the large butterfly from the Butterflies Framelits dies. While I was making this video, I decided I had to use the baking parchment butterfly I had cut - so scroll down to see what I did with it...



This is what I made with the baking parchment butterfly. I laid it on Whisper White and using it as a mask, I sponged over in Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo ink. I loved how it came out :)



The motto of this creation is….crafters should never throw anything away!

Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.