Monday 25 August 2014

VIDEO Awesome Flower Patch

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a video on using the Flower Patch stamps and matching framelits. There are tips on the video - but since I filmed this I learned two more helpful tips….

1. When mounting the stamps on to your clear block, lay them face down and bring the block down on to them. It prevents accidentally stretching the stamp while mounting it.

2. When stamping the larger images, (like the Tangello Twist flower in the video), you will get a better result with a pad of grid paper or a pricking mat, (available in the Stampin' Up! catalogue), under the cardstock. When my class ladies stamped with only one sheet of grid paper, they struggled to get a clean image - but when we tried with the pricking mat it worked perfectly.

OK - now on with the video…






Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.