Monday 2 June 2014

VIDEO Pop-up card in a box & Disney Card

Hello Everyone

***STOP PRESS*** If you haven't seen it, scroll down to the next post for details of the retirement list . Don't miss out - the Tulips from today's project are on there!

These cards have been everywhere! I have been demonstrating them at my spring events, and some of my lovely ladies have asked for a reminder, so they can make them at home.




I am also sharing a giant version I made for my SIL for a special birthday. Her gift from all the family was a trip to Walt Disney World - she was super excited when she opened her 'reveal' card. 


To create the castle I used the Square Lattice embossing folder, the Clockworks stamp set, Silver Glimmer Paper and Open Sea stamp set. On the back you can also see the Perfect Pennants and Around the World stamp sets - and my ONLY non-Stampin' Up! punch - the Mickey shape!
(Several of these items are about to retire - contact me for more info).



Hope you like! Back soon with more.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.