Friday 4 October 2013

Perfect Packaging

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing two ideas for using the Tag a Bag gift Bags from Stampin' Up! As you may know I LOVE the gift boxes, (also on page 158 of the big catalogue), but I had some questions about how to use the bags - and here is what I came up with...


The first idea is actually to snip off the bottom of the bag, snip up in four corners, fold in and create a bag that stands up. I have decorated with the lovely Chalk Talk stamp set cut with the matching framelits.


My second project is my favourite. By simply placing the paper bag inside one of our large cello bags, you get a luxury look! Again I finished with a Chalk Talk label, Natural Trim Ribbon and Linen Thread.



There are lots of other ways of using these cute bags - will you be adding them to your wish list? :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.