Friday, 25 October 2013

Crackers for these crackers!

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project I learned how to make from a lovely fellow demo called Hazel Benn.  I just loved the cute little crackers - and they were SO easy to create.

I couldn't wait to teach my lovely class ladies. They are made from Whisper White cardstock decorated with Seasons of Style DSP.


I finished them with the Christmas greeting from 'That's the Ticket' and the fabulous Silver ribbon from the Autumn/Winter catalogue.


If you are local to Hampshire and want to join me for a class, why not contact me? I would love to hear from you.

Love Elizabeth X

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I'm upset I missed that class!
    Clare F

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have been able to share these lovely crackers! The silver ribbon looks great with the whisper white. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X