Thursday 19 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Inventory Organiser

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project I am teaching at my Special Seasonal classes.  They were called Seasonal in September, but I am now doing an extra one in October....so now I need a new name! LOL

This is an organiser. Now it could be a festive organiser, but we have super ready-made one of those in the Autumn/Winter catalogue, so lots of my ladies are using their organisers as  Stampin' Up! inventories.

(This is so when they say, "Do I own the 1 inch circle punch - or did I buy the Gumball Green ink pad" - I can refer them to their lists! LOL)

I made the organiser in Smoky Slate textured cardstock, with some of the stunning Winter Frost DSP to decorate. The closure is made from the Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon, which is easy to tie into a neat bow.

Inside as well as areas for the lists, there is a wishlist note pad, (or possibly a Christmas list - you decide).

I gave them a link to the printed lined sheets so they could print more at home in on Whisper White cardstock.

I included a pen holder in the new elastic ribbon -perfect to keep a pen handy.

There are sections on both back and front, so six sections in total. Ideal for listing stamps, punches, dies, ink pads & markers, cardstock and accessories.

Hope you like!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.