Thursday 5 September 2013

Seasonal in September & My Digital Studio

Hello Everyone

This month I will be running some special classes called 'Seasonal in September'. You can see below what we will be making - some large luxury cards, a large gift box, an organiser, and a candle project. The cost of the class is £25, which includes about £15 worth of goodies. If you are in the Hampshire area, contact me if you would like to come and join us!


The class uses some of the stunning goodies from the new Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue from Stampin' Up! 

I am sharing two boxes I decorated with the two festive DSP packs. They are called Winter Frost and Seasons of Style - so whether you like a modern or traditional Christmas look, we can make you smile! 




Today I am also sharing a project made using My Digital Studio (MDS) - the fabby digital design system just launching in the UK and Europe.

I am a novice with MDS - so be kind to me! This is an 8X8" scrapbook page I made yesterday.



Back on soon with another cute project.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.