Saturday 17 August 2013

Six Sided Strawberry Slush!

Hello Everyone

Today's project features another of our new money-saving bundles from Stampin' Up! This time I am using the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and matching Hexagon punch.

Having the punch makes this faux quilt card super-quick.

I stamped the hexagon images on very vanilla and then punched out. I assembled them on a vanilla cardstock layer covered with tombow adhesive and then simply trimmed the edges off.  Next I stamped the greetings - which are also in the Six Sided Sampler set.


I then ran the layer through my Big Shot using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder before adhering to a square of Smoky Slate and then on to the Strawberry Slush card.

The tag on the side is made with the Chalk Talk tags and framelits and I finished with some lovely Strawberry Slush ribbon. Good enough to eat! :)

 Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.