Saturday 29 June 2013

Sneak peek no. 2

Hello Everyone



Only a couple of days to go...on Tuesday our new catalogue goes live and I will be here with a video featuring new catalogue goodies....and there is SO much to show you.

Today's sneak peek features a couple of things for you...firstly a quick look at our colour changes for this year.

In Europe we have five new 'In Colors', six returning colours and four brand new core colours. There are so many new colour combinations to play with it is hard to know where to start...but I think I will start with our In Colors.




Our In Colors reminded me of Art Deco Miami colours - so I though I would start with a cocktail card!
Taking you around the cocktail umbrella...we have Baked Brown Sugar at the top, (a warm brown colour), then from left to right you see Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, (oooh love it!) and Pistachio Pudding.

I made the umbrella by punching with the scallop triangles using the Petite Pennant Builder Punch. I then snipped the edges. I love how they go together.

The lime is made with a 1 3/4" circle punch and you may spot another new punch shape if you look closely!


I cut the glass out of Window Sheet and backed it with Silver Glimmer Paper painted with an Aqua Painter in Strawberry Slush.

I think it looks like a Miami strawberry cocktail!

I will be back on Tuesday with a video featuring these same colours....can't wait to share!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.