Monday 6 August 2012

Hello Everyone

Greenhouse Garden is one of my long-time favourites. Here are two cards I have made using this set. The first was done as a workshop demonstration. Here I stamped the flowers in Baja Breeze and stamped over in Not Quite Navy.

The butterflies are cut using the Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit die. The background is created with the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and the ribbon is Baja Breeze Seam Binding.



My second card is in a brighter colour way - Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush - a lovely combination - and it is not long until Concord Crush is retiring - I will SO miss it.

I used the Framelits die to create the white front to card and used the butterfly from Nature Walk to add some impact. The greeting comes from Party This Way.



I hope you have enjoyed your walk around my Greenhouse Garden :)


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.