Monday 30 July 2012

Pillow Box Basket

Hello Everyone

This basket is made using two and a half pillow boxes! I cut three pillow boxes using Naturals Ivory cardstock.  I scored across each box just above the closure and folded to form the base of the basket. After removing one half of a pillow box, I then joined the two and a half remaining ones together. I love the crown effect you get and decided I had to finish it by adding a crown top with cardstock and ribbon.



I used the Clearly For You stamp set to decorate my little basket in Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush ink.


This project was a bit of a faff to make, but I was pleased with it when it was done.

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for this die and I love the regal purple on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.