Saturday 14 July 2012

Fabulous Friend Gift Box

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a pretty gift box that I have been demonstrating at some of my recent workshops. It is so easy to make with our new Simply Scored tool - and the whole box only uses one piece of A4 card.

I used the Petite Petals wheel to create a Crumb Cake ink background on Pool Party cardstock. After folding the box, I created a border for the flap using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. With a strip of Island Indigo card I repeated the border to create a double edge effect.

The tags are one of those items easily missed from the Stampin' Up! catalogue, but are really sweet for this sort of project. I stamped and attached a flower to match the greeting. The greeting itself comes from the Oval All stamp set, which co-ordinates perfectly with our Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches.




I coloured the flowers with Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo markers and finished the project with Island Indigo ribbon.

I hope you like it. :)


Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the cute little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the Crumb Cake on the Pool Party, that's a lovely subtle look. I'll have to have a play with that combo.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.