Tuesday 22 May 2012

Blossom Punch Flower

Hello Everyone

As promised something else from the new Summer Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! This card features our newest punch the Blossom Punch. Now even if, like me, you think you don't need another flower punch - I bet you change your mind as you start to try it. It certainly won me over. Of course Stampin' Up! do offer a matching stamp set, but here I have just used the Greenhouse Garden stamp and doesn't it work well? I finished the flower with a few little Basic Pearls.



The leaves were stamped with the French Foliage stamp set using the rock n roll technique. Love it!

Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a really pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! I love the colors. Great flower punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the pearls you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.