Tuesday 17 January 2012

Cupcakes Class Project

Hello Everyone

I am so excited about this fabulous stamp set and matching punch that we used in January classes this month.
The thing in the mini catalogue that made me whoop the loudest when I saw it was the Create a Cupcake stamp set and matching punch and I couldn't wait to start using it in my classes.



Don't you love those little cupcakes? The mini pizza-box opens to reveal more cupcakes inside...



As well as the little tag we are making three little cards with matching envelopes...



What I love about the punch and stamps is that you can decorate your cupcake with sprinkles, chocolate chips, cherries, bows and flowers. Aren't they fabby?

Love Elizabeth X

3 comments:

  1. Cupcake cards in a cupcake box...how wonderful is that?! Awesome project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the box & matching lil' note cards....what a great idea! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.