Sunday 6 November 2011

Fabulous Fabric

Hello Everyone

When I saw the new Stampin' Up! catalogue for the first time, I was excited, but a little nervous so see we were getting the beautiful co-ordinating fabric choices. "Oh no - am I going to have to sew?" LOL

Well for those of you talented ladies who know one end of a sewing machine from the other - you will love this fabby fabric - but for those like me - you can STILL play with fabric and be happy with what you have made.

Now as I said, the best thing that Stampin' Up! offer is co-ordination between projects. So I started by using the beautiful Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper to embellish a box...



Inside the box, is a matching brooch, made with the matching Timeless Portrait fabric. I cut it using the Fun Flowers die and the Big Shot - love it!



I think this would make a sweet gift - in fact I did make one for one of my lovely customers and good friend  Tracey. Now if you look at page 7 of the UK Stampin' Up! catalogue - you can see a picture of Tracey, being quoted about how much fun it is to host a workshop. We were both so excited to see her in there!


Back soon with more lovely new catty projects.

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. Gr8 project! Very elegant & drool worthy..... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I think you've mastered fabric without sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.