Tuesday 20 September 2011

Pop up Gift Card Holder

Hello Everyone

Here is a project I taught at our classes last month. It is a pop up gift card holder box. I had designed it a while ago, but was never really happy with it until I did a Big Shot re-design.

Here is the original...closed and open


Well it was OK - but I wanted something a bit prettier, so I came up with...


I used the Growing Green stamp set and the Scallop Circle and Circles #2 dies to create this topper...the underneath pop up bit is just the same...


I am much happier with the second version and it was a fun project to teach.

Hope you like it too.

2 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous Elizabeth. That's just so creative. Love it! :o)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely original idea - love the Big Shot one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.