Saturday 20 August 2011

Two Ways with the Scallop Envelope Die

Hello Everyone

Have you used the Scallop Envelope Die yet? It makes really cute envelopes which are ideal for tags or for using as embellishments on your cards. But that is just the start. Here are a couple of little boxes I have made using this die.

Firstly, we made these cute Gift Card Holders at a class.


We finished them with Springtime Vintage designer series paper and the scrummy Seam Binding ribbon. The tags were done with Tiny Tags stamps.

My second use of this die is the little basket which I fell in love with when I saw it done at regional training. You need four envelopes to make it...


Isn't it cute? I did the handle with cardstock cut with the Scallop Trim Border and trimmed with the yummy Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.