Tuesday 16 August 2011

Scallop Circle Card

Hello Everyone

This is a card I have been doing at some of my recent events and also shared with my fellow demos in Amanda's team at July team training.


It uses the Big Shot as you can probably see. I cut the card base using the Scallop Circle die, the the flower was done with the Manhattan Rose embossing folder.  I cut the flower out, which is easy as you can follow the embossed edge, and then gently coloured it with Rich Razzleberry ink using a dauber.

The leaves are from French Foliage, which I still love SO much. I attached the flower using dimensionals so it popped up above the leaves.

The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched out using the Modern Label punch. The layer beneath is created using another die - one of those from the Lots of Tags pack which are great for layering with your punches.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.