Wednesday 10 August 2011

Laquered Lanterns

Hello Everyone

I mentioned the other day that I usually do my favourite stamp set Kimono Kids in reds and blacks and thought today I would share one of those cards with you.


For this card I started by stamping the base card with little flowers from the Confetti background stamp set. They really echo the flowers on the Kimono Kids outfits don't they?

Next I stamped my little Japanese girls in stazon and then coloured them using markers. I used the In Colors of Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade. The laterns were done in the same way. They are fairly easy to cut out - and fairly easy to cut off the tassles by mistake too! I speak from experience! LOL

I used Crystal Effects to give a laquered effect to the lanterns and fans.

Hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love your laquered lanterns. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love the black and red with those sweet little faces. Great idea to use the Crystal Effects for the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.