Saturday 22 January 2011

SaleABration Classes

Hello Everyone

Would you like to come along and learn how to make some sweet SaleABration cards? This is one of the projects I am going to be teaching at my February classes.

If you are in the Southampton area, contact me to book a space. I charge £10 for 3 projects, including 1 3D project and one technique project.

This month we are making a cute box for our 3D project and three sweet cards to go inside using the SaleABration stamp sets.

For the cards we will be using Punch Bunch, (the scallop circle flower, owl and happy birthday square come from that set), Bliss, (the middle card images are all from this set) and I used So Happy For You, (for sentiments and that cute little butterfly on the first card). Of course we decorate our envelopes too!



The box was one I made some years ago, re-designed to fit these cards. I used so many different stamps decorating this box I don't know where to start! Confetti, Notably Ornate and Vintage Vogue all had an outing!


The box swivels to open and would make a great gift box for a little present.

And talking of presents - check back a couple of days to see what I made with that Pom Pom trim Anne Marie sent me at Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. These are great! So happy and cheerful-making me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so so adorable.... I love every single creation in the captures.... How I wish I could be a part too..... Hugs)))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of cards!! I can't wait to get my order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and so reminds you that spring is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards. I would love to make a box like yours...are there any measurements or tutorials on it that your have already posted? Thanks for sharing a great set idea. jmniffer at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous set! I too would love a tutorial or measurements for the box - what an adorable design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could sign up for your class because these are great SAB projects. That box is sooo fun! This looks like it is going to be a fun class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous class and so glad you are still using that box design. M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.