Wednesday 24 November 2010

More from the Colour Coach...

Hello Everyone

My third class card this month was also inspired by the Colour Coach. I am really enjoying trying new colour combinations.

I thought we would start making thank you cards this month - you know you are going to need them at Christmas time!


I looked to see what colours work well with my new Daffodil Delight ribbon and ink and found it would work with my favourite colour Cherry Cobbler - whoo hoo!

This card uses a stamp set that has been gathering dust in my stamp drawers, and I really don't know why because I love it! It is called Simply Said and has some lovely sentiments as well as the 2 Step Stamping flowers.

The punched Thanks sentiment on this card comes from Perfect Punches, which works perfectly with the small oval and scalloped oval punches.

I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Is that Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green? Love how you used it with both sets. You have just inspired me to add that ribbon to my next order, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the card... Very beautiful!

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy colour combo. I got this set too fairly recently, when I saw that it was carrying through to the main catty. I haven't inked it up yet because I've been too busy with christmas cards but can see how useful it will be for thank yous.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the color combination!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination. Pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.