Thursday 27 May 2010

Class Photo!

Hello Everyone

A little earlier this month I showed you one of the projects we made at classes this month. All my lovely class ladies have done a wonderful job with them - I am so proud of them!
...
I do four classes a month - these are my 1st Wedneday of the month ladies. From left to right Vera, Joyce, Jennifer, Me, Sara, Tracey & Jan.



During our 2 hour class we make 3 project - one is always a 3D. The birdhouse was quite a challenge, so I did lots of preparation and then we did cards that were a little more simple than usual - so we still managed all 3 on time.






I will show some close ups of the star card soon and give some details - if you want to see a close up of the bird house and greenhouse garden card, scroll down a few posts and they are there.

Hope you like :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that birdhouse is really great!
    I like the Greenhouse card with the separated panels and oval overtop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.