Wednesday 6 January 2021

Gold Gilding Flakes - oooh shiny!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room , 

Our new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure have launched. Have you got yours yet? Let me know if you would like to see one. 


Right on the front there you can see a pot of Gold Gilding Flakes - ooh so shiny. I have made some projects using them. They are best applied using Heat & Stick powder but you can use other adhesives too. 

They are so much fun to use .... which project do you like best? 







Did you know I run weekly demonstrations from my Elizabeth's Craft Room Studio in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.