Monday 2 November 2020

Ornamental Envelopes - but as cards!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room , 

Today I am sharing a project made with the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set. You can see them on page 40 of the mini catalogue and they are just £16. 

Those aren't envelopes, I hear you cry! You are right - there are co-ordinating dies designed to decorate your Stampin' Up! envelopes - but these projects show the stamps work beautifully on cards too. 




Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes - currently by post and video! 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.