Wednesday 25 November 2020

Elizabeth's Craft Room Tour - how I organise and set up my Stampin' Up! craft supplies!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I have updated my most watched video ever - here is my all new craft room tour.  I will do a quick overview at the start and then for those that like this sort of thing, show how my storage works for my Stampin' Up! supplies. 




If you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and want to know more about my classes for my fellow demos you can sign up for my newsletter here 

Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes by post and online? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.