Monday 29 July 2019

Greek Islands Incentive Trip Swaps

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well a couple of weeks ago my husband Mike and I enjoyed a week long cruise which I earned by running my Stampin' Up! business. I am so grateful to all of those who supported me in my business and made this possible.

If you would like to share your love of stamping with others and run a business like me, get in touch. You could be earning a trip like this too!

During the trip I took part in a swap - oh the pressure! Swapping with all those talented demos! Here are the cards I swapped using the Follow Your Art Embellishments Kit from the big Stampin' Up! catalogue.



Love Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.