Tuesday 26 March 2019

Storage by Stampin' Up!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I am so excited about the new craft storage system from Stampin' Up! I will be sharing more information at my upcoming classes - but if you are not booked in this week you can ask about it here

Whether you are a Stampin' Up! crafter or a general stationery geek like me, you are going to love this versatile, customisable, stackable storage - watch the video below to see more!






Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at my Elizabeth's Craft Room Studio in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.