Tuesday 12 March 2019

So Hoppy for these cards!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I promised to share two more cards using the So Hoppy for You stamp set. You can receive this free with a £45 order for just another couple of weeks - so hop over to my online store and you won't miss out!

The first card combines my frog with the very useful Amazing Life stamp set. The cake and greeting came from this one.  The colour combination is Pineapple Punch and Lovely Lipstick.



The second card uses some hand drawn doodling and I coloured in with blends in the Granny Apple Green and Basic Grey colours. 



You can browse or purchase any of the goodies you see on my blog by visiting my online store here.

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.