Tuesday 29 January 2019

Incredible Like You Cards

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,


Today I am featuring three cards using the stunning Incredible Like You stamps. These stamps are so versatile, with lovely greetings and 2 step stamping to make them so easy to create with just stamps ink and paper. #simplestamping



The colours I have chosen for this set of cards are Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist. 


I will be back later on this channel with a video showing how easy it is to make projects with these beautiful stamps.

You can browse or purchase any of the goodies you see on my blog by visiting my online store here

Love Elizabeth X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.