Monday 17 September 2018

Simple Wreath Card using Wishing You Well

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's video features a stunning new stamp set from the Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up! It is called Wishing You Well and makes not only beautiful Christmas cards, but greeting cards for all year round.

To view the whole 2018 Autumn/Winter Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

I hope you enjoy the video. 




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.