Monday 27 August 2018

Using Varied Vases with the Builder Punch - quick tip for easy punching

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,


Today's video features not only the pretty Varied Vases stamp set, but a useful tip on getting the images easily lined up for punching using the Stamparatus. 

Are you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  Did you know I offer a newsletter just for you? If you are interested in getting an occasional update from me you can sign up here. 

If you would like to learn 11 more techniques for using the Stamparatus - I have an online masterclass available here. 




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
£46.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.