Monday 20 August 2018

Reverse Stamping Technique with Animal Outing & the Stamparatus

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,


I just adore the Animal Outing stamp set - full of lovely animal images suitable for lots of occasions. If you are wondering how I got a reverse image of the kangaroo - that is what today's video is all about. I hope you enjoy it.

And if you do - and would like to learn 11 more Stamparatus Techniques - my Stamparatus Masterclass, which you can find HERE is for you! 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
£46.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.