Monday 21 May 2018

Sweet Little Somebody with the Stamparatus

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,



Well it isn't long now until everyone can order the Stamparatus from Stampin' Up! Oh my goodness you are going to LOVE it. Having used it myself and in classes since January this year, I don't know how I managed without it!

Here I am showing how it makes 2, 3 or 4 step stamping a breeze with the Sweet Little Somebody stamp set. And as for stamping backgrounds - SO easy! If you want to order the stamps - you can get them right now. If you need the Stamparatus in your stamping life, email me and I will order it for you as soon as it is available.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Sweet Little Something Photopolymer Stamp Set
£19.00
Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£13.00
Pearl Basic Jewels
£4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.