Monday 28 May 2018

Launch Party Pictures 2018

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,




Today's post is picture heavy...because it shows my displays for the launch of our fabulous 2018-19 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

If you would like one, contact me - or have a peek now online here from 1st June.






Every year I run several launch party events - and this year we had lots of lovely ladies attend. I serve cake, demonstrate projects, make a huge display featuring new Stampin' Up! goodies, talk about upcoming classes and much more. We also have Liz's Lovely Launch Loot where attendees can choose retired goodies with their orders.

It is always a lot of fun....so here are the pictures for you.

The welcome sign featured the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards and Natures Poem Designer Series Paper.



The main display ...



I used the Apron of Love Bundle, and the Crafting Forever stamps along with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits dies to create the Gorgeous Grape / Highland Heather projects on the left below.

On the right are samples made using the New In Colours and the Varied Vases stamps. I am also showcasing the beautiful Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Speciality paper with a framed project, a card and a sampler of the card front elements.




















Our new colour families are stunning - just look at how well they blend. Loving the all the new colours too.


Here are some of my Natures Poem suite samples 


The Graceful Glass Vellum makes beautiful projects...



And to finish a closer look at the cards I made with all our lovely new goodies....







So launch is over for another year....but I have lots of classes and events coming up at Elizabeth's Craft Room in Southampton UK. If you are local and would like to join us just get in touch. I would love to hear from you.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.