Monday 2 April 2018

Party Decorations using Magical Mermaid

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,






I had so much fun creating these party decorations for my sisters' 50th (sorry for putting that out there Maria!) She is a doctor of marine biology - so really that is a professional mermaid isn't it? That is why I chose to use the Magical Mermaid stamps.

You could also use the Magical Days stamps on page 37 of the Spring Summer catalogue. They feature a dragon and a knight, a unicorn and more for perfect birthday party projects. (If you click the picture at the bottom of the page  you can view a bigger image in my online store).



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Magical Mermaid Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Simply Scored
£27.00
Magical Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Berry Burst 3/8" (1 Cm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
£6.25
Silver Mini Sequin Trim
£5.50
Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins
£6.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.