Tuesday 20 February 2018

Beautiful Peacock in the craft room! Eeek!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,


OK - just for my blog readers, I didn't mention this on the video but I am TERRIFIED of peacocks having once been chased by one - of as my DH Mike said - out witted by one! It was stalking me honestly.

Anyway this is a photopolymer stamp version so I am fairly safe. LOL  Enjoy the video.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set
£0.00
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Bermuda Bay 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon
£6.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.