Tuesday 16 January 2018

True Gentleman - paper folding shirt

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's video features some fabulous Designer Series Paper from the True Gentleman suite. I also used the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Amazing You for the sentiment.

I have also demonstrated how to create this cute shirt with a bit of paper folding and the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon from the same suite of goodies.


To view the whole 2018 Spring Summer Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here to view online or contact me for your paper copy. 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper
£10.00
Starburst Punch
£16.00
Night Of Navy 3/8" (1 Cm) Corduroy Ribbon
£7.25
Amazing You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.