Tuesday 12 December 2017

VIDEO One Sheet DSP simple gift bag

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I taught this bag to my lovely ladies in class back in September and just realised I hadn't shared it online. The video includes the measurements and easy instructions you need to make this one sheet DSP gift bag. It is a great size for festive gifting or anytime of the year.






Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Everyday Label Punch
£16.00
7/8" (2.2 Cm) Striped Ribbon
£4.50
Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper
£10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.