Saturday 25 November 2017

Memories and More Card Creations

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I am sharing some projects that I made in just a very short time.

I used the Whisper White notecards and the Perfect Days Memories and More Card Pack. The cards are designed both for memory keeping and for creating all sorts of beautiful projects - hence the 'more' in the title!

I added a little stamping, and one card features die cutting, but many of the elements you see below including acetate overlays, stickers and so on come from the kit. You get a total of 72 double sided cards and accessories in the pack for just £9 - I have only used a fraction of the supplies included below. If you would like a set, contact me or click on the links at the bottom of this post to order at my online store.


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Perfect Days Card Pack
£9.00
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
£5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.