Tuesday 14 November 2017

Introducing the Stamparatus! You craft room needs one of these!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Introducing the STAMPARATUS - and no, it is not the name of a newly discovered crafting dinosaur LOL! 




This tool is the most exciting new toy we have had since the BigShot. Rather than try to describe it, I am attaching a video from lovely Carrie in our head office which gives you the basics of what it does - and there is so much more to come too! 





Because I have been on the development team for this tool, I will be amongst the first to get one of these, before general release, so you get to try it in class - probably in January. It will not appear in the catalogue until next June.




In the meantime you can reserve one, and they will make them to order - I know - weird! This HAS to be done online (from 16th - 30th November for February delivery) - I am happy to help you with this if you have never done it before. Scroll down for a full Q & A on this from Stampin' Up!  The tool costs £44 and I think it will be worth its weight in gold! :) 
 


Love Liz XXX


Stamparatus Launch Q & A


Q: Will the available-to-ship dates be the same for all areas? A: Yes.
RESERVATION WINDOWSAVAILABLE TO SHIP
16–30 November 2017Approx. 1 February 2018
5–30 December 2017Approx. 19 March 2018
15–30 January 2018Approx. 15 April 2018
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store.
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. You will be billed when you finalise and close your order.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. At this time you will pay for and finalise your order.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address when I open my shopping bag to complete my order? A: Yes.
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue?

A: Yes. Once the annual catalogue ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely - as long as you don't delete it!  As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability depending on demand. 



Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.