Saturday 7 October 2017

Pocket Full of Sunshine. Gift Card Holder.

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well amongst the festive ideas and projects, I like to pop in some other creations and this one uses the Pocket Full of Sunshine bundle.

The pocket was stamped and cut out using the dies twice, then I stamped over with the Burlap background stamp to get the texture.

The little envelope is made using the Envelope Punch Board - it is the first one listed on the board, perfect for a gift card or money.

Pop back on Tuesday and I have a video showing another project using  the Pocket Full of Sunshine stamp set.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Pocketful Of Sunshine Photopolymer Bundle
£33.25
Envelope Punch Board
£18.00
Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
£10.00
Burlap Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.