Friday 22 September 2017

VIDEO Painted Harvest Candle Jar - show & tell

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I have another of my show & tell videos explaining how I decorated this cute candle in a jar including some tips for stamping on glass.






Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Painted Harvest Photopolymer Bundle
£30.00
Jute Twine
£5.00
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set
£24.00
Foil Snowflakes
£5.50
Vintage Leaves
£23.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.