Monday 14 August 2017

You Move Me Butterfly Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Now if you haven't seen this card in action - just pop down and look at the video - the catalogue image and indeed the picture below simply don't do it justice. Have a look at the video if you don't know what I mean - and I guarantee you will say 'wow!' :)





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
You Move Me Photopolymer Bundle
£44.00
2017-2019 In Color A4 Cardstock
£7.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.