Monday 7 August 2017

This Little Piggy - peeping through!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I was so happy with the design of this card - I just love that the little piggy from the This Little Piggy stamp set was peeping through the window.

I hope you enjoy the video.





Love Elizabeth X Product List
This Little Piggy Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
£27.00
Aqua Painters
£15.50
Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad
£6.50
Powder Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
1-1/2" Circle Punch
£14.50

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.