Friday 4 August 2017

Sharing Sweet Thoughts

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

A couple of weeks ago, I showed the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set along with the crate project. I thought today I would share a few more sample cards made with those stamps.

They really are beautiful - they co-ordinate with the Jar of Love Framelits -but you can use them as a stand-alone stamp set.

Some of the purchase price also goes to support the Ronald MacDonald House Charities, which provides family accommodation near hospital for those with critically ill children so as well as enjoying a beautiful stamp set, you are also donating to a fantastic cause when you purchase this set.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Sharing Sweet Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.